There is no shortage of information about ultraviolet rays (UV) and how prolonged, unprotected exposure to UV can lead to skin damage. It’s why we wear sunscreen when we’re in the sun for extended periods of time. Sunscreens offer various degrees of UV protection by filtering out or “blocking” the harmful, invisible UVA and UVB wavelengths of light.
But did you know the same, serious approach to protecting your skin also applies to your eyes?
UV protection is critical to eye health
Dickinson, TX 77539
- Monday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed