From Victory Lakes eye exams, eyewear and contact lens fittings to laser vision correction and corneal mapping, our Victory Lakes optometrists provide comprehensive eye care to patients of all ages. We also treat a range of conditions such as glaucoma, the diabetic eye, dry eye, and macular degeneration.
Eye Care Services
- Learn more about what problems can be spotted with an eye exam, what’s involved in a comprehensive exam, and special considerations for kids and contacts.
- ¡Los TSO Victory Lakes han estado sirviendo Dickinson, TX por muchos años! Tratamiento Ojos Secos - CUIDADO DE LOS OJOS DE EMERGENCIA - Exámenes de los ojos - Gafas
- Early identification of a child's vision problem is crucial.
- Did you know your optometrist can help you with red eyes, pink eye, or sore eyes? You don't have to go to your primary care physician for help with these issues.
- Including Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, and Cataracts.
- Used to detect diseases such as diabetes and macular degeneration, it is critical to confirming the health of the retina, optic nerve and other retinal structures.
- Dry eyes result from the chronic lack of lubrication and moisture on the surface of the eye, which can cause minor irritations, an inability to wear contact lenses and an increased risk of corneal inflammation and eye infections.
- Look to us for co-management of LASIK, cataract, and other ocular surgery.
- Texas State Optical Victory Lakes optometrists treat eye emergencies in nearby Dickinson, Texas. Please walk in with red eyes, pink eye, or scratched & swollen eyes for immediate attention.
- Sports eyewear can give you the performance edge you're seeking for just about any sport (tennis, racquetball, etc.) or recreational activity (hunting, fishing, etc.). It can also provide the safety and eye protection you need as well.
- Measures the quality of your side vision (peripheral vision). Usually involves covering one eye and focusing the other on a fixed point in front of you, while describing what you can see on the “periphery” of your vision.
- Glaucoma testing involves measuring internal eye pressure and a detailed scan of the retina for signs of disease.